Ugh

Dec. 5th, 2011 08:09 am
mtgat: (HG horse)
[personal profile] mtgat
Every time a web designer uses small font grey on grey as the default settings and takes away the text buttons to replace them with ICONS because it's PRETTY, an angel gets its wings ripped off and stomped on. Trufax.

Brought to you by AOL's new inbox and my new headache.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-12-05 02:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mecurtin.livejournal.com
YES. And, speaking as a web designer, you *cannot* tell some people that "unreadable" means "website is a failure in practice".

(no subject)

Date: 2011-12-05 02:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mecurtin.livejournal.com
Actually, I find your LJ design extremely readable -- I favor black-on-light-green myself, for that very reason.

"But it's not *cool*!" grrrrrrrrrr

(no subject)

Date: 2011-12-05 03:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] browngirl.livejournal.com
So true. *sigh* Sooooo true.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-12-05 04:08 pm (UTC)
ext_389012: Jon and Stephen talking about their rallies. (PRT Ron Paul disapproves)
From: [identity profile] queenfanfiction.livejournal.com
I could go on for yeeeeears about how every time Facebook announces a new quote-unquote upgrade, I die a little inside and wonder how they could have possibly found any room to make it any WORSE.

Profile

mtgat: (Default)
mtgat

October 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415 161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags